From PHD to Innovator 18./19.10.2021
How much entrepreneur do you have in you? Discover your hidden potential together with other top-class researchers, guided by professional innovation coaches. The two-day workshop "From PHD to Innovator" on 18./19. October is aimed at PhD students and postdocs of all fields! Learn how to turn your PhD into a startup idea, meet real-life innovators and practice your pitch story in front of the camera.
Application is possible until 12.10.2021!
The theme of the first day is "How much startup is in your PHD?". That is the day where you discover what it means to be an entrepreneur, explore your entrepreneurial strengths and meet our experienced role models. Develop your idea and make it tangible!
- Introduction and role model meet up: The many ways of beeing an entrepreneur
- Ideation: How much startup is in your PhD?
- Prototyping: Make your idea tangible and test its critical function
The second days theme is "Iterate and Pitch". Thats where you test your prototype in front of a critical audience and learn how to convince people of your idea. Meet an innovator from the regional partner SARTORIUS to gain insights into the corporate world.
- Iteration: Test your prototype and process feedback
- Pitch: Practice how to present yourself and your idea
- Corporate Innovation and Intrapreneurship: Insights into an innovating company in Germany
Find more information under www.youngentrepreneursinscience.com. You can also find more interactive webinars for young entrepreneurs in science under the link. The admission is free and on a first-come, first-served basis.